Monday, April 22, 2013

In good company


“There's such a lot of different Annes in me. 
I sometimes think that is why I'm such a troublesome person. 
If I was just the one Anne it would be ever so much more comfortable, 
but then it wouldn't be half so interesting.”

--L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables


Self portrait 4-22-13

“My Personality
unfolding before you
like a Swiss Army knife.” 

-- Katerina Stoykova Klemer, The Air Around the Butterfly

Sometimes it gets a little crowded in here.
That's alright.
I happen to enjoy my own company.
I like solitude.
I am happy being with myselves.
When we are together, I don't feel alone.
Together, we are a party.
A party of one.
Maybe I should get out more.
Spend time with other people.
Be social.
Then again, maybe not.
I might miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment