Sunday, June 16, 2013

Lemon thyme


“I believe when life gives you lemons, 
you should make lemonade ...
and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, 
and have a party.”

-- Ron White

Lemon face with cutout eyes and mouth, 6-16-13          





















 
"I had to give him a little taste of the Lemon. 
And it was not sour, my friend. Not sour."

-- Liz Lemon, 30 Rock


While I do love a bracingly cold, very dry vodka martini with a lemon twist,
and while I have nothing against a tall glass of lemonade,
I happen to believe that when life gives you lemons, especially when it gives you lemons with noses, 
you should make faces.

P.S.

Did you know that "Lemon thyme" is actually a thing.
It's a variant of the herb, thyme, but with lemon-scented leaves. 
Also known by its Latin name,  Thymus citriodorus.
Who knew?

"Lemon out."