Saturday, December 7, 2013

Yo!


"You know, I've had my ups and downs."

-- Brett Favre


Self portrait 12-7-13



"I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible."

-- Mitch Hedberg

"You know what my problem is? I am not interesting.
What am I supposed to say? I went to magic camp?
That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist?
Oh, I am the Seventh Degree Imperial Yo-Yo Master.
'Ooh, do me, Yo-Yo Master,
I want you to do me cause you're the yo-yo guy!"

-- Andy Stitzer, The 40 Year Old Virgin


Edna:
After two months at sea, the pilgrims were running out of food and water. Yes, Nelson?
Nelson:
Did they have any yo-yos?
Edna:
No, they did not have yo-yos. When they landed at Plymouth Rock, 
they were greeted by the friendly Indians.
Milhouse:
Did the Indians have yo-yos?
Edna:
No they did not have yo-yos! That's it! I am sick and tired of talking about yo-yos. 
From now on I won't accept any book report, science project, dioramas, or anything else 
on yo-yos, or yo-yo related topics. Am I making myself clear?
Bart:
Yo!

--The Simpsons