Thursday, December 5, 2013

Life is like a box of faces



"'When I die,' I said to my friend, 'I'm not going to be embalmed.
I'm going to be dipped.'
Milk chocolate or bittersweet was the immediate concern."

-- Adrianne Marcus

Self portrait 12-5-13









"What you see before you, my friend,
is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."

-- Katharine Hepburn



"Your hand and your mouth agreed many years ago that,
as far as chocolate is concerned,
there is no need to involve your brain."

-- Dave Barry


Today is my 21st wedding anniversary.

Happy Anniversary, D Ray!

I decided to buck tradition and skip the typical brass/nickel gift and go with chocolate instead.

Unlike my husband, who is consistent, rock solid and super dependable, I tend to be a little ... unpredictable.

I'm pretty sure he'd agree that being married to me for 21 years really is like a box of chocolates.

Hell, most days even I don't know what I'm gonna get.