Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Don't get fresh with me



"Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world.
Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich,
where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe.
They're so perky, I love that."

-- Miracle Max, The Princess Bride


Homegrown tomato faces with jiggle eyes 8-6-13



"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."

-- Miles Kington


"You like potato and I like potahto,
You like tomato and I like tomahto;
Potato, potahto, tomato, tomahto!
Let's call the whole thing off!
But oh! If we call the whole thing off,
Then we must part.
And oh! If we ever part,
Then that might break my heart!"

-- George and Ira Gershwin, "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off"


 
 
Gotta love it when Mother Nature gives me a fresh face.
 
And when she plants one right under my nose ...
 
of course I pick it.