Monday, October 7, 2013

On the other hand



"These fingers of mine, they got brains in 'em."

-- Jerry Lee Lewis

A handful of zombie faces 10-7-13


"Try to have as diverse a group as friends as possible 
and don't get into the clique scenario."

-- Andrew Shue


"On the other hand, you have different fingers."

-- Steven Wright

This is my hand, disguised as a band of paparazzi-crazed zombies.

Seriously, they were all like, "Take our picture! Take our picture!"

(Well, it sounded like "Mmmwarrrrah ggghrrrllllll!" So I checked with Google translator and they were in fact saying "Take our picture!")

So I took their picture.

Hey, I wasn't about to make a handful of tiny zombies mad at me.

They may not have bodies, but I'll bet they can scuttle along just fine on those creepy, bony, over-sized arms and hands they have growing straight out of their zombie necks.

I wasn't taking any chances.

Besides, just look how happy it made them.