Friday, November 1, 2013

Switcharoo


"'Changing the Face' can change nothing. 
But 'Facing the Change' can change everything."

-- Unknown


Self portrait refrigerator magnets 11-1-13


"To keep our faces toward change, 
and behave like free spirits in the presence of fate,
 is strength undefeatable."

-- Helen Keller



"My refrigerator is powerful.
In fact, it has a direct link to my overall well-being."

-- Kris Carr

Self portrait magnets (2) 11-1-13


Self portrait magnets  (3) 11-1-13 


I made refrigerator magnets of my face!


I shot a bunch of different pictures with different eyes, glasses, mouths, facial hair, etc.

I can change faces around any which way I want in endless combinations.


It's pretty addictive.


Make your own and stick them on the fridge, or the filing cabinet, or wherever!

Self portrait magnets (4) 11-1-13
Hours of fun for the whole family!

Well, maybe not hours, but at least it will give you something to do while you're waiting for your toast.